What is it/what does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
The comprehensive guide to getting your ex back
- Find out a number of proven techniques that are guaranteed to have your ex running back to you
- Learn to use sneaky techniques to tap into their primal, subconscious instincts
- Save your relationship and discover the secrets to getting your ex back
- Learn how to break past their defense mechanisms
- Make your ex beg for a second chance
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. The EX Factor scores 77.96/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.exfactorguide.com/index0.php, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product is $47.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: exfactorguide.com you’ll also be taken through to exfactorguide.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. However, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)